Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Holly28
Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:29 am
Forum: Support
Topic: General Support for Common Issues
Replies: 8
Views: 16978

Re: General Support for Common Issues

Hi Octo team,

Already identified the problem it was the raid quest of seprentbloom I abandoned it and the water totem appeared on my quest log and I can already progress the quest. Have a Good day! just disregard my post earlier.

Thanks!
by Holly28
Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:38 am
Forum: Support
Topic: General Support for Common Issues
Replies: 8
Views: 16978

Re: General Support for Common Issues

Hi Team,

Good day!

I was doing the shaman water totem quest the last part for the water septa, I was waiting for the drop of the corrupt manifestation's bracer it did not drop since i was doing this quest, tried to look for some other options in reddit done already but still same results no drop ...