Search found 15 matches

Go to advanced search

by Alunda
Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:36 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: DDoS Update
Replies: 43
Views: 76046

Re: DDoS Update



For those who cant connect to normal server:

1)Open Notepad as admin (right click it and run as admin)

2) Open file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (check *.* to see all files)

3) At the end of a file add:

92.114.107.47 hc.octowow.st
185.165.170.59 normal.octowow.st
92.114.107.48 pvp ...
by Alunda
Sat Sep 12, 2026 6:56 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Gannot log in to N'Zoth but can login to other realms
Replies: 48
Views: 72485

Re: Gannot log in to N'Zoth but can login to other realms

I am on Linux and neither ping 185.165.170.59 or 92.114.107.56 or normal.octowow.st returns anything.
But also I'm in Russia, so assume this is the DNS problem, as it is with CloudFlare blocking us.
Not sure, but just saying. Can't login to PVP at all.
by Alunda
Sat Aug 29, 2026 8:44 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: from Russia with VPN
Replies: 6
Views: 8702

Re: from Russia with VPN


I want to play on your server, but I принципиально don’t use a VPN. I’d like to get an answer. Will it be possible to play without a VPN, or should I look for another project, without any restrictions?


Same here.
Just need to know, if that is CloudFlare now to be, then I will move on with my ...
by Alunda
Sat Aug 29, 2026 8:27 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Update Your Realmlist.wtf
Replies: 32
Views: 49540

Re: Update Your Realmlist.wtf

I could connect with realmlist.wtf updated without using VPN from Russia,
but I get kicked out in a minute or two each time.
I use no launcher but direct [ wine WoW.exe ]
I also must admit that if the traffic goes through Cloudflare, it virtually will kill the server for all russian players.
And ...
by Alunda
Sat Aug 29, 2026 8:10 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: DDoS Round 5
Replies: 19
Views: 34591

Re: DDoS Round 5

I wonder how many players will NOT read this or either lack proficiency to open realmlist.wtf in a text editor? :?
by Alunda
Mon Aug 24, 2026 5:56 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: DDoS
Replies: 37
Views: 56947

Re: DDoS

Just came to say, appreciate what you are doing.
Hope you will handle this professionally.
by Alunda
Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:34 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: I dc'd an hour ago, and it wont let me login back in anymore.
Replies: 6
Views: 8806

Re: I dc'd an hour ago, and it wont let me login back in anymore.

I mean I still cannot login. What gives?
by Alunda
Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:12 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: I had the scare of a life time.
Replies: 20
Views: 26399

Re: I had the scare of a life time.

Four extra slots to my main bag, and we are square 8-)
by Alunda
Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:08 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: I dc'd an hour ago, and it wont let me login back in anymore.
Replies: 6
Views: 8806

Re: I dc'd an hour ago, and it wont let me login back in anymore.

Same here, for like an hour or so.
Can ping the IP half of the times, but can't login. The forum didn't work as well.

Since there is regional blocking possible (from either side) in my location,
I'm left to wonder is it this, or a DDoS attack, or some maintenance issues or what else?

A simple ...
by Alunda
Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:50 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Installing it on Linux
Replies: 16
Views: 61130

Re: Installing it on Linux

I simply:

Code: Select all

wine Games/OctoWoW/WoW.exe &
Works well on Debian 13 Trixie