Don't you think Rogues feel kind of lame?

Rogue-specific guides and discussion.
Dismas
Posts: 1

Don't you think Rogues feel kind of lame?

Post#1 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:45 pm

I only recently started playing Battlegrounds and reached the Knight rank, and I’ve noticed something: it feels like Rogues can't handle any other class on their own and can only be effective when paired with someone else. The more I played, the more I felt that Rogues aren't really in demand for Battlegrounds compared to other classes. I don't want to scream about imbalance or call for nerfs to other classes; I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way.

Oldking
Posts: 1

Re: Don't you think Rogues feel kind of lame?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:06 am

yes,i have the same feelings.so every rogue player comes to forum to make a difference!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest