I was having the same problem. Try turning off vpn for the update, then on for login.Darkology wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:03 am Mine is stucking at update on the launcher. Is there anyone else here with the same problem?
I was having the same problem. Try turning off vpn for the update, then on for login.Darkology wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:03 am Mine is stucking at update on the launcher. Is there anyone else here with the same problem?
Will have this fixed in a restart taking place in 5-8 hours most likely, thank you!Seforith13 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:57 pm The quests are available for the Brewfest event but my friends and I have been having issues with the Scarlet Schnapps quest, the box that should contain the item will not appear in Scarlet Cathedral despite attempts at resetting instance, killing mobs, and relogging.
If you modified your "hosts" file in system32/drivers, go ahead and revert that change now. That solved the issue for me.
The npc Nora Steamsight is invisible / stuck somewhere unreachable.
Users browsing this forum: Ela and 1 guest