Migration Maintainance Window

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Peer1234
Posts: 1

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#31 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:42 pm

About 2.5k ppl waiting to login btw.

Schwarzschild
Posts: 43

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#32 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Well, to quote my wife: it was nice while it lasted.

Schwarzschild
Posts: 43

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#33 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:50 pm

PS: Using a VPN set to ANY US or EU location got me in.

Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#34 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:52 pm

I don´t have a VPN. Are people logged in? I´m in EU

Razar
Posts: 10

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#35 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:56 pm

I can't get in from US (without VPN) nor with VPN set to US, Canada, or EU so far.

Tyranny
Posts: 12

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#36 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:56 pm

half the server got disconnected and cant login. how we doin? :geek:

Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#37 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:01 pm

When I try with VPN it goes all the way to authenticating :D But nothing more. Without VPN (EU) it stays at connecting. Either way can´t log in this is annoying

User avatar
Maaadcheddarrr
Posts: 66

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#38 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:01 pm

Just another day in the life. I've pinged half the globe with my VPN and nothing works. Other people are getting in with VPNs.

Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#39 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:03 pm

I mean how would VPN work with whitelist anyway?

User avatar
Maaadcheddarrr
Posts: 66

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#40 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:05 pm

Maxidaxi021 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:03 pm I mean how would VPN work with whitelist anyway?
A whitelist just stops certain IPs from being temporarily blacklisted by DDoS protection, the server is not whitelisted as a whole.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marcoday and 1 guest