DDoS Filtering Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Urian
Posts: 5

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#31 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:07 am

Tried Proton, does not work for me, ends up disconnecting me anyway...i really can´t uderstand why they don´t keep players able to join and play :(

Elethea
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#32 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:31 am

Stricter filtering as soon as the good news of a server upgrade is pretty sad. Completely locked out at "connecting" after playing consistently everyday for the past week or two. Whitelisting doesn't submit and VPN gets refused at "authenticating" regardless of server country.

Nononono
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#33 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:31 am

Proton free VPN is working for me, just had to get it to use a Netherlands server. It's an extra 60ms of latency so hopefully there's a solution in the works for those of us whose residential IPs are getting filtered by the DDoS protection.

Moosus
Posts: 2

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#34 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:35 am

Dioszocarxd wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:05 am Hi, I was playing fine today, but then I got disconnected and couldn't get back into the game... help, please!!!!!
I had the exact same experience. Hit a couple lag spikes, then finally d/c and when i tried to reconnect its stuck at connecting screen now every single time... can no longer play at all even switching vpn locations. The last week or so it would just take 5-10 log in attempts.

Urian
Posts: 5

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#35 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:38 am

Elethea wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:31 am Stricter filtering as soon as the good news of a server upgrade is pretty sad. Completely locked out at "connecting" after playing consistently everyday for the past week or two. Whitelisting doesn't submit and VPN gets refused at "authenticating" regardless of server country.
Exactly the same situation as yours...

Makeley
Posts: 8

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#36 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:38 am

So are we going to talk about 70% of the players caught in the net and not able to login?
whitelist not working by the way. been in que for 2h now

Doughboygaming
Posts: 6

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#37 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:42 am

Makeley wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:38 am So are we going to talk about 70% of the players caught in the net and not able to login?
whitelist not working by the way. been in que for 2h now
for some reason i keep losing my spot on the whitelist que, weird, and VPN do not work for me so I genuinely have no clue. I've been here since week 2 and server pop was 200-300, I haven't gave up all hope just yet, but man is it at an all time low.... :(

Prototype444
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#38 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:50 am

I have tried using Proton VPN (which I've had for years because Expressvpn sux) with multiple locations zero success. I've tried with and without ExitLag. And I'm in the USA if that matters. I've even been on the phone with my ISP support staff. And I'm just completely locked out. . .

For the last few hours, I've been getting stuck at Connecting, Authenticating, or it says Connected but it suggests Realms that it doesn't actually connect to.

What can I do to resolve this? I can see on [https://octowow-status.shunrai.workers.dev/] that the Login and Realm are both online for the last few hours... Any Suggestions?

Rampion
Posts: 2

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#39 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:57 am

En algun momento va a funcionar este server de mierda? todos los dias una mentira nueva, nunca jugue algo con tantas excusas

Dioszocarxd
Posts: 7

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#40 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:59 am

connectinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Connecting... it keeps getting worse!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest