Page 1 of 1

saving the character

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 5:21 pm
by Mamazlo
I seem to recall a message from you stating that it’s possible to save one's character and all progress in order to transfer them to an open-access project, but I couldn't find that post on the forum. Could you provide a link or a guide on how to do this? That way, if you happen to shut down and then relaunch, I could transfer my character exactly as they are saved right now—or did I just imagine all of this?

Re: saving the character

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 8:34 pm
by Galundra
Mamazlo wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2026 5:21 pm I seem to recall a message from you stating that it’s possible to save one's character and all progress in order to transfer them to an open-access project, but I couldn't find that post on the forum. Could you provide a link or a guide on how to do this? That way, if you happen to shut down and then relaunch, I could transfer my character exactly as they are saved right now—or did I just imagine all of this?
Just log into your account in octowow.st/account management/characters and you can download

Re: saving the character

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 5:11 am
by Mamazlo
Thank you