Page 1 of 1

D'Dossy problem

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:24 pm
by S2ci
Hi,

I got the D'dossy item from my mailbox and used it, but it didn't appear in my Spellbook. I went to the cave and spoke to Ozzy and although I was able to get the D'Dossy again. Now I cannot use it.

https://imgur.com/a/oBFgVGp

In-game name: Yarak

Thank you.

Re: D'Dossy problem

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 9:53 pm
by Mistahbryan
S2ci wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:24 pm Hi,

I got the D'dossy item from my mailbox and used it, but it didn't appear in my Spellbook. I went to the cave and spoke to Ozzy and although I was able to get the D'Dossy again. Now I cannot use it.

https://imgur.com/a/oBFgVGp

In-game name: Yarak

Thank you.

Same for me.
In-game name: OmegaGnome
Gnonan

Re: D'Dossy problem

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:37 am
by Rook
Try and follow these steps.
https://octowow.st/forum/viewtopic.php? ... dosy#p9853
^^ should work for 99% of the people