Page 1 of 1
whitelist reallocation?
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:05 pm
by Diohasrocked
Played solid since whitelist first implemented but now I've since hit a wall a few hours ago stuck at login, checked to see if I'm whitelisted still and says no in account management.
note. I've reposted this in support after posting it in the whitelist announcement figure this is the better spot.
Re: whitelist reallocation?
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:24 pm
by Ht76bafrm
Same. Not able to join since 3 days.
Re: whitelist reallocation?
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:42 pm
by Barrylusr
Same problem here. Says "connecting" for a while before it says "Disconnected from server".
Re: whitelist reallocation?
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:43 pm
by Barrylusr
After 15-20 retries I finally got in.
Re: whitelist reallocation?
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:35 pm
by Kreweta
Have no idea how whitelist etc works but for me turning of pfQuest addon helped. Tried a lot of times and can't connect with this addon.
Not sure this helps anyone but just saying it works for me.