Page 1 of 2
whitelist
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm
by Sqweellex
Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36
Re: whitelist
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:26 pm
by Gkrank
Sqweellex wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm
Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36
is there an offical way to get added to the white list cause i need it too?
Re: whitelist
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:53 am
by Sqweellex
Gkrank wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:26 pm
Sqweellex wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm
Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36
is there an offical way to get added to the white list cause i need it too?
It used to be possible to add your IP address in the personal account area. Now, that option is inactive. I don't know why they disabled it.
Re: whitelist
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:48 pm
by Sqweellex
Could you at least give me an answer? I’ve been waiting 24 hours to hear if the IP address is being whitelisted or not. Yesterday, I got kicked from the MK server about 20 times; I could reconnect immediately, but I’d get kicked again after just 15 seconds. Since then, I haven't been able to connect at all for a full day. I have a static IP, and several other people sharing that static IP are facing the same issue—getting kicked and unable to log in—even though others have no problems with disconnections or connecting whatsoever.
Re: whitelist
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:59 pm
by Sylvinus
I'd be glad if the Whitelist opened again. Logging in is literally my biggest hurdle in the entire game. Not raiding, not pvp, not tmog or gold farming - getting past that goddamned "Connecting" chatbox when I fire up the game...
Fixes when?
Re: whitelist
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:27 pm
by Sqweellex
Keep up the good work. I thought of attracting new players to the server, but my audience on the stream sees either the loading screen for the 2nd day, or constant crashes every 30 seconds, and the server administration completely ignores the technical request.
Just the best advertising for the server!
Re: whitelist
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:02 pm
by Radzior1
Please whitelist this two adreses
37.225.24.38
82.177.102.208
Re: whitelist
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:45 pm
by Sylvinus
Whitelist me as well. 85.90.181.93
This is getting so goddamn ridiculous...
Re: whitelist
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:07 pm
by Lxstik
Your current connection IP: 95.67.173.148
Your current connection is not on the whitelist.
Could I ask to be added to the whitelist?
I haven't been able to play for several days now.
Re: whitelist
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:41 pm
by Cink
Your current connection IP: 188.29.127.4
Your current connection is not on the whitelist.
Could you please add my IP to the whitelist? Thanks.