Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Rattleplate
Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:15 am
Forum: Support
Topic: I have to disable ExitLag to be able to connect
Replies: 1
Views: 532

I have to disable ExitLag to be able to connect

Only way to get past log in is by disabling my ExitLag which is not... optimal, I subbed to it cause it's the only thing preventing me from random DCs as an HC player, I tried every possible route and configurations to no avail. Any pointers?
by Rattleplate
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:02 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Earthen Ring reputation missing
Replies: 2
Views: 6490

Re: Earthen Ring reputation missing

Another update, I said fuck it and committed with the turn ins anyway, I just hit Friendly, I just cannot see my progress so I have to keep track manually.
by Rattleplate
Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:48 pm
Forum: Patch Notes and Changelog
Topic: 2026-09-30
Replies: 27
Views: 127662

Re: 2026-09-30


Hello,

following questions:
1. When are you going to :roll: update the Auction House for unlimited post?

2. When do you update/buff :!: the dungeons' exp reward to the same standard as in vanilla/retail, cuz barely any people wanna run them as they are now. Waiting time in queue is 30-3h...

3 ...
by Rattleplate
Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:33 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Earthen Ring reputation missing
Replies: 2
Views: 6490

Re: Earthen Ring reputation missing

Forgot to mention, the affected character is Rattleplate in C'Thun server.

As per Wowhead:

An Extraordinary Egg which rewards you with a Box of Goodies and 10 reputation with Thunder Bluff or Darnassus.
A Fine Egg which rewards you with a Box of Spells and 10 reputation with Darkspear Trolls or ...
by Rattleplate
Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:34 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Earthen Ring reputation missing
Replies: 2
Views: 6490

Earthen Ring reputation missing

Greetings, I opened a ticket some time ago and was told the issue was being escalated to a dev. But I wanted to upload a screenshot and explain further:

Earthen Ring reputation is missing entirely from my reputation tab. I loaded a clean client without any mods or addons and the issue persists.
I ...