Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Peggys
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:40 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Whitelist Updates
Replies: 105
Views: 208706

Re: Whitelist Updates

Hello,

I am unable to connect to the game.

The client goes through the connection process and then shows:

“Connected” → “Disconnected from server”

My account status is Active.

On my Account Management page it says:

“Your current connection is not on the whitelist.”

I am not using a VPN, and I ...
by Peggys
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:38 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Stuck on getting redirected to realmlist for 4 days
Replies: 7
Views: 10508

Re: Stuck on getting redirected to realmlist for 4 days

Hello,

I am unable to connect to the game.

The client goes through the connection process and then shows:

“Connected” → “Disconnected from server”

My account status is Active.

On my Account Management page it says:

“Your current connection is not on the whitelist.”

I am not using a VPN, and I ...