You clearly have spent very little time on the hardcore server. "Wretched hive of scum and villainy" comes to mind.Ale wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:33 am What's so wonderful about this community is how non-toxic, supportive, and welcoming it is and always has been. Let's keep it that way. Thanks to the entire technical team and game masters; events like these that bring the community closer together are greatly appreciated.
I know the dude was being an ass, but comments like this are very petty and unprofessional considering what Octowow has been dealing with the last two weeks. "Do not throw stones in glass houses".Kestrel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:42 pmEnjoy the bots, I hope you get a good deal on a level 60Doloresguy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:38 pm
meh, whatever bro. we'll all be playing Forever beta by that time anyways![]()
Why so squeamish?Igzee wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2026 8:30 am I get the fomo but does it have to be expressed through aggression ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest