Migration Maintainance Window

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#61 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:37 pm

I also got in but now I disconnected again and can´t log in

Skyw
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#62 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:39 pm

Skyw wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:16 pm I managed to get in relm, after more than 2 h of trying!!! try it now guys
Well, it was nice 20 mins :)

Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#63 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:44 pm

I talked to one guy for the brief time I was logged in and apparently he didn´t get disconnected and had been online the whole day. So is this some weird discrimination against some of us? :cry:

Ceebones
Posts: 3

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#64 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:19 pm

i have been patient and understanding of the situation, but damn. It's saturday and the day free to play only not be able to connect for going on 4 straight hours .... about to say fook this .

Skyw
Posts: 13

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#65 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:21 pm

Ceebones wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:19 pm i have been patient and understanding of the situation, but damn. It's saturday and the day free to play only not be able to connect for going on 4 straight hours .... about to say fook this .
Looks like some people can get in, but some of us cant, idk why is that.

Dioszocarxd
Posts: 7

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#66 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:06 am

Hi, I was playing fine today, but then I got disconnected and couldn't get back into the game... help, please!!!!!

User avatar
Edem
Posts: 27

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#67 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 4:24 pm

Akaz317 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:00 pm They don't work weekends. Time to enjoy the weekend some other way....
They don't seem to work on weekdays either, mate....

Ht76bafrm
Posts: 42

Re: Migration Maintainance Window

Post#68 » Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:59 am

So is it finished? I'm able to login without an issues.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest