Adopt Forever improvements

Ideas for new content, features, and balance changes.
User avatar
Rocksmash
Posts: 49

Re: Adopt Forever improvements

Post#11 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:42 pm

Berdal wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:05 am
Rathotdog wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:18 pm
Berdal wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:23 am
Can you really say nothing looked nice to you?
No, not from the trailers and the blizzcon panels.

I am sure there are some small details, maybe a good questline or a cool new zone expansion, that would fit into Mysteries of Azeroth, but who cares, really.

What exactly did YOU think would fit well into MoA?

The closest I was to thinking "hm that would be cool in MoA" were the Riverglades, but the zone doesn't fit the Classic Artstyle, it's too modern. And we haven't even seen the story of the zone.
For one, hopefully we'll port to UE5 in the near future. Then HD switch choosing your own graphics (+ mobile support). Also Transmog toggle is indisputable BiS.

It seems they've overhauled professions to be more relevant and not only Engineering BiS. The new campfire system seems better and somewhat similar to something I suggested eons ago.

I could probably go on, but I also would like to emphasize they have a crap load of downgrades and trash changes...

EDIT: Would also be cool to get these lighting effects with a potential UE5 upgrade in the future: https://youtube.com/shorts/ODtp2fwnyaA

I agree with you, the campfire change actually made me jealous but I fear for the team to get a C&D if they do that. but, assuming they are fully anonymous, I would 100% love to see the campfire change added <3
I seriously want dwarves to get plainsrunning

Neeps123
Posts: 6

Re: Adopt Forever improvements

Post#12 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:48 pm

Berdal wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:23 am For one, hopefully we'll port to UE5 in the near future. Then HD switch choosing your own graphics (+ mobile support).
nah, not going to happen
that's a massive massive ask
also why? are you trolling?

User avatar
Berdal
Posts: 335

Re: Adopt Forever improvements

Post#13 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:16 pm

Neeps123 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:48 pm
Berdal wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:23 am For one, hopefully we'll port to UE5 in the near future. Then HD switch choosing your own graphics (+ mobile support).
nah, not going to happen
that's a massive massive ask
also why? are you trolling?
What do you mean why?

To me, if it's doable with their dev capacity, it seems like a no-brainer to me.

User avatar
Berdal
Posts: 335

Re: Adopt Forever improvements

Post#14 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:28 am


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest