Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Account help, in-game issues, bug reports, and questions for staff.
Graywisp1
Posts: 4

Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:04 pm

Hi Team!

Can you or someone please let me know if we are under ddos attacks or if I just cannot login? First time ever connecting to hotspot and trying to play.

@Kestral - have others had success with hotspot connections? This is obviously not the IP address that made it onto the whitelist. If we are not actively under attack, can you help me?

Thank you so much!

User avatar
Azgalor
Posts: 8

Re: Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:48 pm

I am on my private network, my IP is whitelisted and I still can't connect as of now. Yesterday I could but after countless tries, today not even that works.

Moriak
Posts: 7

Re: Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:59 pm

Same here. Seems like an issue with login server. I was playing just fine earlier today so it's probably not any of the VPN shennanigans and such.

Edit: Just got in. Keep trying I guess.

Xfkn0wn3d
Posts: 2

Re: Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Post#4 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:16 pm

I launched the game directly from wow.exe without the launcher and it worked :D

Iharia
Posts: 3

Re: Cannot login - Stuck at "connecting"

Post#5 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:12 pm

The same strange stuff - downloaded the client for me and my wife (two PCs, one network). When I try to connect, everything is OK (except maybe a bit long connecting time for me at "connecting" screen). When my wife tried to login, the game shows "disconnected from server" right after login and password or it's stuck at character selection screen.

DDoS issue? Or something on my side?

Upd: strange thing - both of us somehow have the same IP in account whitelist section. 95.24.166.72 May this be a problem?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest