Knifewrench wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:54 am
why do you post everywhere while being clueless?
You really are a miserable creature aren't you. I started my comment off by saying "Am I missing something". Clearly I was missing something. This is how human beings communicate, Knife. Nobody knows everything, and I certainly have never claimed to know everything. Being ignorant of one small aspect of the game isn't going to stop me from talking about the game though.
But yeah I don't care too much about transmog so I've never looked too deep into fashion coins as the few things that I do transmog end up covered by the coins I get from doing dungeons. I'm against them having a gold price but obviously they do, and I'm glad that it's something dictated by a supply and demand market rather than a set price. That to me seems like a pretty fair balance regarding transmog accessibility.
<Insomnia> is recruiting. [NA] [N'zoth]
Community oriented Raiding Guild.
We plan to start hosting weeknight raids starting at 9pm EST with Wednesday/Thursday as our main raid days.
https://discord.gg/fEmGDxtphP