Ebloblom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:10 pm
Same. It's been a full month, this is beyond ridiculous. And situation seems to be adressed less and less by the day. Only conclusion that can be taken is that there's nothing they can do, so either play half the time with 300 ping or not be able to log in at all
I mean what the last update was a few days ago, there's not much to add. They've been communicating and explaining why there are delays. Trust me I understand it's frustrating.
And my ping has actually gone down, I used to be consistently 180-185 and now I'm down to 150. And I mean I'm West Coast NA, my ping *should* be bad. I'm not calling you a liar just saying, it's not the same scenario for everyone.
Tiredw1ngs wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:30 pm
Are we ever going to be able to play normally? It's getting ridiculous that the amount of time people spend in this server is half-playing and half waiting the whole day till the server finally lets you in, it's getting worrying and will end up making people just go to stable servers and this one will end up with hardly 500 players :/
I've had *trouble* logging in, but every time I've tried to login over the past week I've been able to get in. Sometimes I have to login two or three times before it works, but I haven't had to load up a VPN or do anything fancy to get in.
For example right now is generally our "peak population" time. It's also Sunday which was always our highest pop day. I just tried logging in and got in first try, and there are 2897 people online.
https://imgur.com/a/1FTFhAu
<Insomnia> is recruiting. [NA] [N'zoth]
Community oriented Raiding Guild.
We plan to start hosting weeknight raids starting at 9pm EST with Wednesday/Thursday as our main raid days.
https://discord.gg/fEmGDxtphP