whitelist

Account help, in-game issues, bug reports, and questions for staff.
User avatar
Sqweellex
Posts: 31

whitelist

Post#1 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm

Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36

Gkrank
Posts: 33

Re: whitelist

Post#2 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:26 pm

Sqweellex wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36
is there an offical way to get added to the white list cause i need it too?

User avatar
Sqweellex
Posts: 31

Re: whitelist

Post#3 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:53 am

Gkrank wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:26 pm
Sqweellex wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:02 pm Please whitelist my IP address; I cannot add it myself in the personal account area because the option is disabled.
185.96.188.36
is there an offical way to get added to the white list cause i need it too?
It used to be possible to add your IP address in the personal account area. Now, that option is inactive. I don't know why they disabled it.

User avatar
Sqweellex
Posts: 31

Re: whitelist

Post#4 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:48 pm

Could you at least give me an answer? I’ve been waiting 24 hours to hear if the IP address is being whitelisted or not. Yesterday, I got kicked from the MK server about 20 times; I could reconnect immediately, but I’d get kicked again after just 15 seconds. Since then, I haven't been able to connect at all for a full day. I have a static IP, and several other people sharing that static IP are facing the same issue—getting kicked and unable to log in—even though others have no problems with disconnections or connecting whatsoever.

Sylvinus
Posts: 6

Re: whitelist

Post#5 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:59 pm

I'd be glad if the Whitelist opened again. Logging in is literally my biggest hurdle in the entire game. Not raiding, not pvp, not tmog or gold farming - getting past that goddamned "Connecting" chatbox when I fire up the game...

Fixes when?

User avatar
Sqweellex
Posts: 31

Re: whitelist

Post#6 » Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:27 pm

Keep up the good work. I thought of attracting new players to the server, but my audience on the stream sees either the loading screen for the 2nd day, or constant crashes every 30 seconds, and the server administration completely ignores the technical request.

Just the best advertising for the server!

Radzior1
Posts: 1

Re: whitelist

Post#7 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:02 pm

Please whitelist this two adreses
37.225.24.38
82.177.102.208
Last edited by Radzior1 on Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvinus
Posts: 6

Re: whitelist

Post#8 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:45 pm

Whitelist me as well. 85.90.181.93

This is getting so goddamn ridiculous...

Lxstik
Posts: 1

Re: whitelist

Post#9 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:07 pm

Your current connection IP: 95.67.173.148

Your current connection is not on the whitelist.

Could I ask to be added to the whitelist?
I haven't been able to play for several days now.

Cink
Posts: 2

Re: whitelist

Post#10 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:41 pm

Your current connection IP: 188.29.127.4

Your current connection is not on the whitelist.

Could you please add my IP to the whitelist? Thanks.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atenario476 and 1 guest