As far as I'm concerned, they just gave up and stuck with what they had, hoping that sooner or later the DDoS would stop and the problem would resolve itself.Magos wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:24 pm They havent given up. Hold, stay and play. Cant login at 50-60 attempts, though im on the whitelist. And when logged, play for like 10 minute, and it gets me out.
If we want Octo to live, then I think we can't give up too!
We all will make it thru the hard times, the price of victory is high. So is the challenge. I would love to see the day when most nice, adequate and helping people of Turtle wow and other vanilla wow communities will bear this thing together and then we will have our beloved game.
Spellblast, orc shaman
I feel you Brother,Sikthepoet wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:45 pm Almost 7+ hours to just get past the login screen only to be at a standstill due to massive lag. Can't logout and don't want to risk Alt-F4.
40+ days with no definitive answer in sight? Not even a single mention of backtracking where the attacks are actually coming from? Sucks when the only free time you have to try and play is during peak DDoS. Breaking point is reaching soon.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest