Warriors vs shield

Warrior-specific guides and discussion.
Cacaruta
Posts: 6

Warriors vs shield

Post#1 » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:48 pm

As a main warrior in TA and having my alt here twow never did one change and blizzard just now did it, the fact that hitting a shield give 0 rage, half of the clases have shields, that are more of 1k shield, as arms warr I charge and be hitting him with 5 autos to break the shield then try get down 5k hp, it, I still find no sense getting 0 rage and that can make warr a littel better in pvp. I really think all people who played warrior understand how frustratting is try kill a priest or mage with perma shield and you getting 0 rage.

Syige
Posts: 3

Re: Warriors vs shield

Post#2 » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:55 pm

True and based. Simple change, better gameplay.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest