Gehennas ????
Gehennas ????
I don't really have an opinion on the mount situation. I am curious if people would be opposed to adding an option to disable store cosmetics and transmog client side.Shibuya wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:28 pmGalundra wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:22 amPlease dont add all items from old Donation Shop.Shibuya wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:34 am Hello Kestrel!
Thank you and your team for all your hardwork.
I wanted to know if you would add the rest of the donation items to the shop.
I really want to keep donating and purchase the items I used to have in TWoW, such as the Black/gold version of the Robes of insight, The Gray Deathcharger and the Tmog NPC.
Is adding the rest of the missing donation items in your plans? If so please add them I am more than willing to donate to get them!
The Gray Deathcharger is similar to Strat UD mount which is ultra rare.
Tamed Rak'Shiri made the grind to get mount in Wintersrping feel like nothing.
Armored Brown Boar also not deeded, do boaring challenge or farm boar in low lvl dungeon.
Devs already made a post about this, they told us they didnt include Scarlet Charger since they would include in future content.
Hope they continue in this direction, Octowow does not have to be the same as Turtlewow, but BETTER.
You do know there are other mounts that are similar to other rare/unobtainable mounts that are already rare? Such as Tigers and Raptors being available for both factions without having to grind for them
I dont see the negative in adding them since you can still grind for your other mounts, there are people like myself that want to donate to the server but there arent any other items we want except for those.
Having less donation items does not make the game better since if your logic really did apply then why even have donation items at all instead of making all those items obtainable?
I want to support the server by investing in cosmetic items I want for my character since I already bought everything else I wanted from the shop. And unfortunately the server doesnt run on feelings it runs on money and I want to be able to gain a purely cosmetic benefit in exchange for it.
Might be the quest chain that used to be for Spirit Link? Starts from the shaman trainer in TB iirc.Qrn wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:49 pm Tauren Totemic Slam now taught from the level 40 quest (matching the other shaman racial abilities)
What is the name of the quest and from where should i get it? What's the name of the NPC that gives the quest?
I am lv 60 and lost my totemic slam.
What does this mean, Kestrel? Totemic Mastery has nothing to do with Earth Shield.Kestrel wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:54 am ...
• Updated Totemic Mastery tooltip to match the true affect (increases earth shield's heal)
...
From the data that we scraped when doing out 1.18.1 restoration, we found that Totemic Mastery on Turtle WoW 1.18.1 increased the healing of earth shield charges by a flat 15 and so we brought that functionality here. It is a bit odd but that is how it functioned so we updated the tooltip here to match.Cariad wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:21 pm
What does this mean, Kestrel? Totemic Mastery has nothing to do with Earth Shield.
This is not "screwing raids over even more", this is fixing a broken raid scaling system that punished any raid larger than 30 people heavily.Axiled wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:55 pm Why screw raids over even more at a time where DDOS and WoW:F has pulled players away decreasing the overall amount of players over the past few weeks? Basing raids off of max player scaling is an incredibly moronic direction at this time. You have less than 25% of the overall twow server pop numbers; what makes you think this is even a good decision when raids have a hard time filling even up to 25 players for MC and 15 for ZG?
We did remove Blood Ring, we left Thorn Gorge as it still awards bonus honor. We also plan to have Thorn Gorge updated to be a fully realized battleground before the end of the year.Covernl wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:01 am
Thanks for this. Would also be nice if we could remove blood ring and thorn gorge from the rotation seeing as nobody ever plays them.
Users browsing this forum: Ta13acal and 1 guest