Shibuya wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:28 pm
Galundra wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:22 am
Shibuya wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:34 am
Hello Kestrel!
Thank you and your team for all your hardwork.
I wanted to know if you would add the rest of the donation items to the shop.
I really want to keep donating and purchase the items I used to have in TWoW, such as the Black/gold version of the Robes of insight, The Gray Deathcharger and the Tmog NPC.
Is adding the rest of the missing donation items in your plans? If so please add them I am more than willing to donate to get them!
Please dont add all items from old Donation Shop.
The Gray Deathcharger is similar to Strat UD mount which is ultra rare.
Tamed Rak'Shiri made the grind to get mount in Wintersrping feel like nothing.
Armored Brown Boar also not deeded, do boaring challenge or farm boar in low lvl dungeon.
Devs already made a post about this, they told us they didnt include Scarlet Charger since they would include in future content.
Hope they continue in this direction, Octowow does not have to be the same as Turtlewow, but BETTER.
You do know there are other mounts that are similar to other rare/unobtainable mounts that are already rare? Such as Tigers and Raptors being available for both factions without having to grind for them
I dont see the negative in adding them since you can still grind for your other mounts, there are people like myself that want to donate to the server but there arent any other items we want except for those.
Having less donation items does not make the game better since if your logic really did apply then why even have donation items at all instead of making all those items obtainable?
I want to support the server by investing in cosmetic items I want for my character since I already bought everything else I wanted from the shop. And unfortunately the server doesnt run on feelings it runs on money and I want to be able to gain a purely cosmetic benefit in exchange for it.
Unfortunately the server DOES run on feelings. That is why many people still play after month+ of DDOS and dont leave to other servers that are using questionable ways to grow, like DDOSing other servers or accepting RMT.
Like i told you before, the DEVS already talked about mounts in the donation shop, Scarlet Charger was not included so it could be part of new content in the future.
This game is run by people playing which keeps population high enough to attract other players, some mounts take a lot of ingame time to get and giving the option in donation shop to buy almost similar ones ruins that.
I really hope they continue in this direction, that is what can mark the difference between Octowow and other servers.