Hide and Seek

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
User avatar
Twomble
Posts: 2

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#11 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:51 pm

All these bots just jealous that I'm going to win 200 dono points

User avatar
Tachikoma
Posts: 22

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#12 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:54 pm

Thanks big dawg, if I am able to get online, I'll be sniffing around!

Keep up teh good fight
Image

Kodisky
Posts: 13

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#13 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:58 pm

Doloresguy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:38 pm

meh, whatever bro. we'll all be playing Forever beta by that time anyways
WoW forever looks so bad though. It still has that awful skylanders vibe that has taken over Blizzard's WoW for a long time. Not a single one of the developers looks like they are enjoying them selves. They all look like coorporate hollow souls putting on an act.

Blizzard is trying so hard to NOT do the right thing (let people run their own servers and work monetization around that like minecraft and Rust) the same way they tried so hard to fail making classic properly (no layers)

Galundra
Posts: 22

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#14 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:00 pm

Kestrel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:56 pm Our GM's have organized a hide and seek event to take place this weekend. Be sure to check it out if you are able to!

https://octowow.st/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2200
Help this guy instead. https://octowow.st/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2446

User avatar
Kestrel
Posts: 729

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#15 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:22 pm

Galundra wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:00 pm
Help this guy instead. https://octowow.st/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2446
I posted a response there for them, hopefully they can get us the video and get a revival asap.
Sincerely,
Kestrel
Your Temporary Part Time Community Manager - Full Time Developer

Shepard
Posts: 3

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#16 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:26 pm

Kestrel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:56 pm Our GM's have organized a hide and seek event to take place this weekend. Be sure to check it out if you are able to!

https://octowow.st/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2200
I think i am going to win it as no one will find me... cant login for 4 days now

Osteon
Posts: 3

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#17 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:31 pm

At this point I shouldn't be surprised that when I look at a game community I see a vocal minority of wretched, sad people show up to complain like entitled, senseless children. Being an entitled little shit doesn't do anything good for you, or for the community.

The event sounds fun. They've announced the DDOS may be fixed in a couple of days, so by this weekend things may be all cleared up. It's cool the GMs wanted to do something positive since we've all been dealing with this crazy attack.

Doloresguy
Posts: 13

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#18 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:41 pm

Kestrel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:42 pm
Doloresguy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:38 pm
meh, whatever bro. we'll all be playing Forever beta by that time anyways
Enjoy the bots, I hope you get a good deal on a level 60 ;)
you're the one ripping off their intellectual property. also, I can login over there. definitely worth 50 bucks

Doloresguy
Posts: 13

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#19 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:07 pm

Kestrel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:42 pm
Doloresguy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:38 pm
meh, whatever bro. we'll all be playing Forever beta by that time anyways
Enjoy the bots, I hope you get a good deal on a level 60 ;)
Bahahaha, that's ripe coming from a guy who can't control bots on his server for over a month now

Daddymark333
Posts: 2

Re: Hide and Seek

Post#20 » Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:12 pm

What are you doing here Doloresguy ? Just leave

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest