Hopefully never. Stop spamming individual pieces of linen cloth lol. I use the AH extensively and I've never once hit that limit.Lunoui wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:33 am 1. When are you going toupdate the Auction House for unlimited post?
It's fine as is, it was lowered because people were just leveling exclusively in dungeons and considering you also ask about boosting it's clear that's specifically what you want to do.Lunoui wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:33 am 2. When do you update/buffthe dungeons' exp reward to the same standard as in vanilla/retail
I assume you're on the PVP server if your entire group was being camped? It's funny because there are several very outspoken PVP players on these forums complaining about how they can't get new players to join up and here you are telling me their level 60s are spending their time camping lower level dungeons.Lunoui wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:33 am 3. When do you implement a rule/punishmentfor higher level ganking/camping lower levels
I hate to be dismissive like this but I really doubt they'll ever do that. It's not something that's encouraged around here.Lunoui wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:33 am 4. When do you remove the restrictions for dungeon boost - totally a retard idea whoever came up with it, to punish a higher lvl like 60- for boosting a lvl 10+ for gold.![]()
I hope so! I feel like they would have made an announcement that it was getting delayed if it was going to be.Ellinna3601 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:40 pm Can we expect ZG to be open tomorrow? Will there be a big announcement?
We have a developer tasked with going through the bug tracker regularly. The developer when going through these takes into account the upvotes on the bug, and then the age of the report when triaging them. The DDoS situation of course has disrupted our normal throughput.Brwcht wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:26 pm Please clarify the situation regarding the Bug Tracker. How can we be sure that the reports won’t be ignored? There are no responses. I’d hate to wait several months for critical character talent mechanics to be fixed and still not get them. Provide answers so we can understand whether it’s worth waiting or whether we should start playing as a different class or in a different game.
After everything this game and the devs have been going through, I think you need to give them some grace. Oh, and it's still free to play, btw.Yesnoyes640232 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:27 am Raw Summer Bass is still being caught - even though it should be Winter Squid ~ 22 September to 20 March.
Brewfest is still not in the game - should be ~ September 20 - October 6, 2026.
We still have not seen a single content update or balance change in over half a year.
https://octowow.st/bug-report?id=788Kestrel wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:41 pm That being said I am unaware of any critical character talent or mechanic that is broken. If there is a critical mechanic or talent that is broken let me know and we will get that fixes ASAP. For critical gameplay bugs we prioritize those and typically they get fixed before they ever even get into the bug tracker as they tend to get escalated through GMs/forums.

I understand all the difficulties you’re facing with these DDoS attacks. I wouldn’t want to disrupt your plans. I also understand that the term “critical” can be interpreted in different ways. Given that, as you know, not all classes are balanced in PVP (even though they work as intended), any shortcomings in my class are critical for me. Please take note of report #326 dated 23/07/2026, if you have the opportunity. In any case, thank you for your work.Kestrel wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:41 pmWe have a developer tasked with going through the bug tracker regularly. The developer when going through these takes into account the upvotes on the bug, and then the age of the report when triaging them. The DDoS situation of course has disrupted our normal throughput.Brwcht wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:26 pm Please clarify the situation regarding the Bug Tracker. How can we be sure that the reports won’t be ignored? There are no responses. I’d hate to wait several months for critical character talent mechanics to be fixed and still not get them. Provide answers so we can understand whether it’s worth waiting or whether we should start playing as a different class or in a different game.
That being said I am unaware of any critical character talent or mechanic that is broken. If there is a critical mechanic or talent that is broken let me know and we will get that fixes ASAP. For critical gameplay bugs we prioritize those and typically they get fixed before they ever even get into the bug tracker as they tend to get escalated through GMs/forums.
Holy entitlement lmaoLunoui wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:33 am Hello,
following questions:
1. When are you going toupdate the Auction House for unlimited post?
2. When do you update/buffthe dungeons' exp reward to the same standard as in vanilla/retail, cuz barely any people wanna run them as they are now. Waiting time in queue is 30-3h...
3. When do you implement a rule/punishmentfor higher level ganking/camping lower levels (e.g. yesterday my fellow group of 40s were about to run Mara and bunch of 60 were camping and killing anyone there, not just our group - annoying as hell)
4. When do you remove the restrictions for dungeon boost - totally a retard idea whoever came up with it, to punish a higher lvl like 60- for boosting a lvl 10+ for gold.![]()
ty have a nice day
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest