DDoS Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Thegenxfiles
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#31 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:50 am

Best of luck, I find it reallly REALLY weird anyone would bother doing this silly childish antics for gamers who just want to play a game...and maybe be goofy in chat occasionally lol. I will say the time I have been on I have enjoyed it as a LONG ago player (I quit retail in Pandas)Keep doing what you do it's very cool.

Beckett
Posts: 37

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#32 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:19 am

Defiant wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:24 pm and the economy will only get stronger as more content is released--
Ooh... about that.... :roll: :lol:

Nslezakn
Posts: 5

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#33 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:08 am

Is it just me or is it currently impossible to log in?

P.S. keep up the good work devs, and thank you!

Whoatharmage
Posts: 4

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#34 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:33 am

Nslezakn wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:08 am Is it just me or is it currently impossible to log in?

P.S. keep up the good work devs, and thank you!
Seems like it. Attempted to login just now and i just get connecting before it says disconnected

Kofod
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#35 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:58 am

Why is this shit only getting worse? What is a realistic timeline for us to be able to actually play the game again?
After 3 days U gave us a pet. What are we getting if this ends? Endless raid IDs has been rekt. Getting locked to single boss kill etc. Doesnt seem like flokinet will ever solve this to be fair. Their team is to small an incompetent or this would have been fixed by now.
My guess is they use a team hired on fiverr working from India or something.
Havent been able to log in once for the last 24 hours. GG.

Szaryszarylis89
Posts: 2

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#36 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:13 am

Only Hardcore realm is working for me a bit. N'Zoth is completely unreachable for me since yesterday morning. I haven't even seen my character in the menu.
I'm whitelisted. I edited Hosts file and gained nothing yesterday. Tried Proton which helped few days back ago. Nothing. Today in the morning I backed up Hosts to the old version before edits. Nothing. I'll try again in the evening. Is there anything else possible to do or at this point we just have to accept the wait? Or am I doing something wrong maybe?

Teeburru12
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#37 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:17 am

Any more news?

Crimsonc
Posts: 5

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#38 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:36 am

Re previous discussion about making money, I haven't had any issues getting riding/mount money by the early 40s, and my Slow and Steady chars had 100g+ even earlier than that.

My blacksmith alt has made about 15g from selling various bits of crafted armor, plus I got 10g for a world blue. He has about 100g now at level 38 so a quarter of that is from selling on the AH, the rest from quests and vendors. The only grind I've done is 3 pure mining runs of about 1hr each. My gear is all crafted armor, dungeon boss drops and quest rewards. The only thing I've bought from the AH is armor kits and blacksmith plans. Getting gold on this server should really be a non-issue for all but the most greedy, impatient or lazy players. Fuck RMT forever.

Slonayra
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#39 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:18 am

Unfortunately, I can't get into the game either :(

Lenthas
Posts: 12

Re: DDoS Updates

Post#40 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:23 pm

Kinnda sucks ngl you're ingame crash and then its over because you can't login anymore. Oh well...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest