Spillmind wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:45 pm
Minimum bid suggested = the amount shown when you drag an item into the AH. No addons. I just wind up vendoring almost everything instead of losing deposits.
When someone doesn't have an argument to a valid point it always devolves first into insults and then inevitably: 'No one is forcing you to play', instead of simply acknowledging what is a very real issue that wouldn't exist with the original concept gameplay gold costs if there was an actual economy to work with.
That's a lot of words to say "I want to participate in a bannable offense and not be punished for it."
Spillmind wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:45 pm
When someone doesn't have an argument
You have no argument. You provided zero examples. What you're saying is objectively untrue. The burden of proof is on you, champ. If you want to make an argument, substantiate it. What specific items are you talking about? I sell on the AH constantly, so what you're saying with zero examples / evidence doesn't line up with my experiences. I can't prove a negative, right? So the burden is on you. If you want to claim you have an argument you need to actually have one.
Until then all you're doing is stating blatant lies in an attempt to make a bannable offense mainstream-- and yes that will result in you being insulted. Because most people view RMTers like you as scumbags. I'm just stating a fact. You want to break rules, and most people look down on those who break rules.
I'm so extremely tired of this horseshit. Don't try to play the high road, what you want implemented is a bannable offense.
The answer is no. You can't buy gold. Fuck off.
<Insomnia> is recruiting. [NA] [N'zoth]
Community oriented Raiding Guild.
We plan to start hosting weeknight raids starting at 9pm EST with Wednesday/Thursday as our main raid days.
https://discord.gg/fEmGDxtphP