DDoS Filtering Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Skyshadow
Posts: 2

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#41 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:00 am

RESULTS MAY VARY: May be a shot in the dark but my friend and I couldnt play for the last 5 hours because of this. I finally found that strictly setting our VPNs to Netherlands (after trying a ton of other countries) reliably lets us login and play. I use Mullvad and I think he uses proton. im currently typing this from the magic quarter in the undercity

Makeley
Posts: 8

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#42 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:03 am

Doughboygaming wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:42 am
Makeley wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:38 am So are we going to talk about 70% of the players caught in the net and not able to login?
whitelist not working by the way. been in que for 2h now
for some reason i keep losing my spot on the whitelist que, weird, and VPN do not work for me so I genuinely have no clue. I've been here since week 2 and server pop was 200-300, I haven't gave up all hope just yet, but man is it at an all time low.... :(
Yeah we had 4k then 3k and now at peak times we have 2.6k. last i checked it had come to 1.6k. These numbers are telling a story. I do hope we don't lose Octowow. At this rate though... we might.

User avatar
Moaddib2000
Posts: 2

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#43 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:17 am

Been stuck with "Connecting... Disconnected" all day. I was able to play with no issues all last week and now with the new "protections" I'm completely locked out. This really sucks, was hoping to play with friends this evening, but I don't see that happening now.

Sunnylord27
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#44 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:37 am

Absolutely wild yall can't get these servers stable, just losing players who are tired of the near constant issues.

Spillmind
Posts: 4

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#45 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:42 am

Is anyone in? If so, how?

Lower riding costs when we get back! Because no one can make gold like this :|

Snowman84
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#46 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:51 am

Couldn't login all day :( Austin, Texas

User avatar
Dehan
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#47 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:50 pm

Thank you very much for your work! We can wait, no problem. Just be thankful that you carry about it and we will get our reall WoW Game :-)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest