Lol you sound like one of the goofies playing a druid. "acknowledging that they're just exceptional players" if mashing 2 buttons to kill a person in 2 shots and being immune to all forms of CC is exceptional then I guess you are both right and dumb. I have run into a total of 5 actually good PVPers on this server, that includes both horde and alliance. You think a class that goes around 2 shotting 99% of the playerbase and getting away from a full 5+ group and living to tell the tale is being exceptional you most def play one.Are you brand new to Turtle/Octo??
Both the Turtle Devs and the Octo Devs have stated that class balance changes will not be made for PVP.
That said I put hundreds of hours into Pvp on Turtle and I just outright disagree with you guys. I never remember Druids feeling overpowered. Like this whole discussion genuinely confuses me. Theres also only like three or four people making noise about it. Most are complaining about other classes. So you should really ask yourself how much of this is just a personal issue and not actually a balance issue. Like there were extremely geared and experienced players on Twow of all classes and that individual strength and the skill expression that comes from the experience seemed far more important than what class they played. In this case you are likely running into very experienced and good Druid PVPers and instead of acknowledging that they're just exceptional players you want to make sweeping class changes. I dunno. PVP from my experience is never perfectly balanced and that chaos is one of the things that makes it interesting and prevents it from feeling stale.
Also you mentioned decent macros don't exist? Youre using one of the addons that modernize Macros right?
This has nothing to do with me running into some exceptional player and all to do with that class being completely broken and someone like you who has literally no idea what he's yapping about. Being a good player is knowing when to use certain spells, how to cc, how to position yourself and not just mash 2 buttons and kill everything instantly while being immune to all CC. Have you ever played arena above 1300 or you just yapping
I have over 500 hours into this server and most of it has been PVPing so I think I am more than qualified to speak on it