Post#37 » Thu Aug 06, 2026 4:53 pm
"My brother in Christ, my class is meant to be a hard counter to Feral and the Turtle changes made it so I have 0 chance whatsoever to beat one."
I am not only 10000% agreeing with this but the changes made on here regarding feral druids and their PVP set was either modified by someone who has literally no idea what they're doing OR someone deliberately and intentionally doing so to the point where it's ridiculous. Arena is suppose to be out soon from what I hear, the pvp ranking has already been at play and you guys have no plans to balance classes anytime soon? Why even create a PVP server to begin with if you are going to leave stuff like this untouched, this isn't one of those, oh they're OP complaints, they're completely F.... broken and on top of all this, Several of us in the PVP community have complained about the druid EUM who is using client side hacks to further his ALREADY broken class by using anti root, anti stun, anti fear and speed hacks ALONG with the ridiculous speed bonus of the druid pvp set. He has been using these hacks since the first 30s bracket started in warsong all the way to 60, he has toned it down due to people catching on, but he is still using hacks, just not as much.
Also.. what is going on with the CRAZY resists on paladins????? My class is a hard counter on both Paladins and druids and while I can still clap Paladins due to my play style and skill, the amount of resists I get is beyond what it should be and that feral druid EUM, I have died over 100 times to him, it is literally impossible for me to kill him in a 1v1 when I have fought gladiator and rank 1 druids in classic and have taken a dump on all of them, I have NEVER lost to a druid in a 1v1 in vanilla, TBC or wrath . He is not only cheating but has a massive advantage and tuned nonsense to begin with. This is the kind of stuff that real serious PVPers will come here and see this and leave right away. They aren't going to bother making a message or post on your forums or complaining, they aren't going to bother, I am finally saying something cause I just ran across this post. I had high hopes for this server, I came here with few arena healers for competitive arenas and from all the unbalanced nonsense, decent macros simply not existing or possible to make even with addons, horrible pet movement and attack issues (warlock), crazy overtuned classes, the cheating and complete lack of understanding how PVP should be, even the PVP sets have been modified in a way that makes them almost useless, like why remove hit rating from them? This kills a lot of specs, especially ones that don't have any talents as fillers.
There are so many small, med and big things that could be done that would not only benefit all the player base but you can bet your ass it would benefit the rise in population on the PVP server, I have seen some great pvpers come and go and have not seen them logged on for weeks now due to nothing being done about any of the issues I stated above.
I play a warlock, but just like a shadow priest, it's a hard counter to druids and I see my fellow spriests get 2 shotted by a feral and really get to thinking on how dumb the person who modified the druids really is, no offense, that's just my 2cents. If you want to do goofy updates about how many people can sit on a bench in the trade district and not address really important things like this then I can assure you, your pvp server will not last very long at all. It's already very low pop and BG ques take hours and only early morning NA afternoon EU times for a few hours, during the evening at peak NA times. Nerfing XP in bgs on the PVP server was another huge mistake. If you do a poll on the PVP server, I can guarantee you 95% of people if not more are against it. More understandable on the PVE server as it's more pve oriented and bgs ques are fairly quick, but on the pvp server, they are not, they are extremely slow in literally every bracket