Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Tornovemko
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#61 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:47 pm

also was playing yesterday and can't log in today cuz of being out of whitelist ^_^

Zopg
Posts: 7

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#62 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:50 pm

Rip Octo - good try bad implement

User avatar
Azgalor
Posts: 8

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#63 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:50 pm

Urachi wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:04 am
Leonidasxd wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:16 am connecting ..... disconnecting ..... connecting ..... disconnecting ....
I can't log in, it keeps disconnecting me... help!!!!!
same for me. goes to "Authenticating" and after 15 second to "Disconnected" this morning
As of today, same for me.

Dalnasx
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#64 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:52 pm

Your current connection is not on the whitelist. This has been going on for two days now.

Toretto3169
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#65 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:54 pm

same here:
Not sure if this is whitelist but I was able to play the game nefore 20 hours ago but now I can't login, getting stuck on "Connecting". Any words of advice how to login? I am not using VPN.

also pinging two of servers not answering
Pinging play.octowow.st [216.73.157.78] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Pinging normal.octowow.st [92.114.107.49] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Last edited by Toretto3169 on Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diohasrocked
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#66 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:01 pm

Played solid since whitelist first implemented but now I've since hit a wall a few hours ago stuck at login, checked to see if I'm whitelisted still and says no in account management. :(

Zopg
Posts: 7

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#67 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:16 pm

I belive devs and network team plaing "forver" beta and dont give a shit about it's playerbase)

Oilrumsick
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#68 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:16 pm

I'm really disappointed by the recent developments. With the ddos attacks I could at least play most of the time even if only for 30 minutes or so. Now I just can't connect most evenings at all. Thanks for nothing I guess...

Toretto3169
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#69 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:56 pm

:D :D :D
Zopg wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:16 pm I belive devs and network team plaing "forver" beta and dont give a shit about it's playerbase)

Monte
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#70 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:30 am

Same here i can't log in.:? :? :?

Maybe a USDT with BNB network donation would be better because of the high Bitcoin fees.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Uggerbugger and 1 guest