Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Urukosh
Posts: 8

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#71 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:39 am

Well happy birthday to the people that didn't care about half of the players not being able to log in and just report now that they aren't able to connect either. Guess what, welcome to the party, you're late. :lol:

Dadush4
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#72 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:11 am

Hey OctoWoW team,

New player coming over from turtle wow here.
I'm having some trouble logging in because my IP isn't whitelisted. My account management tab currently shows:

Current connection IP: 94.225.85.248Status:
Your current connection is not on the whitelist.

The main issue (I think) is that my internet provider changes my IP address every single day (dynamic IP), so the automatic system seems to keep dropping me. It's making it pretty tough to get into the game consistently since my connection changes every 24 hours.

I know you guys are dealing with a strict limit on manual slots right now, but I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my account or let me know if there's a workaround for dynamic IPs.

Thanks a ton for all your hard work keeping the server up!

Whoatharmage
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#73 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:33 am

Dadush4 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:11 am Hey OctoWoW team,

New player coming over from turtle wow here.
I'm having some trouble logging in because my IP isn't whitelisted. My account management tab currently shows:

Current connection IP: durr da durr looky ez editorz durrrr Status:
Your current connection is not on the whitelist.

The main issue (I think) is that my internet provider changes my IP address every single day (dynamic IP), so the automatic system seems to keep dropping me. It's making it pretty tough to get into the game consistently since my connection changes every 24 hours.

I know you guys are dealing with a strict limit on manual slots right now, but I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my account or let me know if there's a workaround for dynamic IPs.

Thanks a ton for all your hard work keeping the server up!
may want to edit that ip out, that's YOUR IP that you posted
Last edited by Whoatharmage on Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allisgone
Posts: 10

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#74 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:50 am

Whoatharmage wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:33 am may want to edit that ip out, that's YOUR IP that you posted
and you preserved if it ever is edited out.

Balabla
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#75 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:02 am

my ip 86.59.195.210

Whoatharmage
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#76 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:03 am

Allisgone wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:50 am
Whoatharmage wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:33 am may want to edit that ip out, that's YOUR IP that you posted
and you preserved if it ever is edited out.
almost as if I can easily edit my reply if they so choose to not want their ip on here

Kriisprolls
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#77 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:56 pm

Hi,
I was on the whitelist but not anymore... can't log in to PvE for several days now, can log into PvP and hardcore tho.
once i log, everything goes fine until "success" then have to choose a server and PvE is unreachable.
Tried realmlist "normal" and "play", specific IP in host or without it, VPN on/off, launcher exe or vanillafixes, nothing seems to let me log on...
Maybe i just need to be whitelisted again?

In any case, stay strong devs we are backing you! (at least most of us)

Praylorswift
Posts: 10

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#78 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:44 pm

can't seem to login either.

connecting -> disconnected from server.

I've got a static ip from my isp provider so I really shouldn't be problematic. Unless whatever protection you use specifically banned my ip. In which case I'm boned :(

Iharia
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#79 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:15 pm

The same strange stuff - downloaded the client for me and my wife (two PCs, one network). When I try to login, everything is OK (except maybe a bit long connecting time for me at "connecting" screen). When my wife tried to login, the game shows "disconnected from server" right after login and password or it's stuck at character selection screen.

Upd: strange thing - both of us somehow have the same IP in account whitelist section. 95.24.166.72 May this be a problem?

Praylorswift
Posts: 10

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#80 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:30 pm

any chance I can get my up whitelisted since I have a static one and I can't seem to log in :pray:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest