Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Rinconricardo
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#81 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:17 pm

soy de venezuela, o es el problema de la electricidad aqui o es lo de la lista blanca :(

Verush
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#82 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:05 pm

Is whitelist option not available anymore? I was whitelisted but apparently not anymore, yet I dont see an option to request it again :<

Dirvishthedog
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#83 » Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:18 am

Please fix exitlag compatibility. Ridiculous being forced to play with 400+ ping or not at all.

Peggys
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#84 » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:40 am

Hello,

I am unable to connect to the game.

The client goes through the connection process and then shows:

“Connected” → “Disconnected from server”

My account status is Active.

On my Account Management page it says:

“Your current connection is not on the whitelist.”

I am not using a VPN, and I cannot manually add my IP to the whitelist because there is no whitelist button available.

Could you please check whether my connection is being blocked by the protection system, and whether my IP is eligible for automatic whitelisting?

Thank you.

Cariad
Posts: 8

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#85 » Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:48 pm

Are there plans to reinstate whitelist signups? I had a brief internet outage and my IP is no longer whitelisted as a result. Since then I've not been able to log in at all, unfortunately.

Fern
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#86 » Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:34 am

i believe my IP should be whitelisted , 71.169.140.47

Dirvishthedog
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#87 » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:21 am

Dayum. I asked to fix Exitlag optimization and you guys dropped my MS through Exitlag immediately by a substantial amount.

Thank you so much for the hard work, servers are feeling solid.

Steficklister
Posts: 5

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#88 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:21 am

I am not using a VPN, and I cannot manually whitelist my IP address because the whitelist button is missing. Please whitelist me; thank you very much in advance. IP: 46.165.62.216. ;)

Lottifred
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#89 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:13 am

My IP not white listed but should be because i have trouble to login. Get Connected then disconnected from server whole time,

Midorichka
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#90 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:30 am

>Your current connection is not on the whitelist.
You're rofling, aren't you? The provider changes the IP from time to time. There's no way to log in right now! Are you okay there at all????

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adrienneedwards and 1 guest