whitelist reallocation?

Account help, in-game issues, bug reports, and questions for staff.
Diohasrocked
Posts: 2

whitelist reallocation?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:05 pm

Played solid since whitelist first implemented but now I've since hit a wall a few hours ago stuck at login, checked to see if I'm whitelisted still and says no in account management.


note. I've reposted this in support after posting it in the whitelist announcement figure this is the better spot.

Ht76bafrm
Posts: 42

Re: whitelist reallocation?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Same. Not able to join since 3 days.

Barrylusr
Posts: 4

Re: whitelist reallocation?

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:42 pm

Same problem here. Says "connecting" for a while before it says "Disconnected from server".

Barrylusr
Posts: 4

Re: whitelist reallocation?

Post#4 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:43 pm

After 15-20 retries I finally got in.

Kreweta
Posts: 1

Re: whitelist reallocation?

Post#5 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:35 pm

Have no idea how whitelist etc works but for me turning of pfQuest addon helped. Tried a lot of times and can't connect with this addon.
Not sure this helps anyone but just saying it works for me.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Inovaqt and 1 guest