Donation Point Currency Conversions

Ideas for new content, features, and balance changes.
Hysterics
Posts: 10

Donation Point Currency Conversions

Post#1 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:24 pm

Donating with Bitcoin purchased with CAD has a pretty bad DP ratio. I feel like I'm spending roughly 50% more for the same amount of DP here because of how the currency conversions work. I've already donated as is, but I can't really bring myself to donate further if the value is as low as it is currently.

I had to go through my Paypal and old emails from Turtle but at one point on Turtle I spent $136 CAD and got 1790 DP when it was on sale.

I've donated $250 CAD here and received 1635 Donation Points total.

Now obviously I can't compare it 1:1 with Turtles sale because it was a sale-- but Turtle had those sales every what, three or four months? It was pretty consistent.

I hope this is something that can be taken into consideration sooner than later.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest