Search found 21 matches

Go to advanced search

by Cookieguy
Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:31 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Adopt Forever improvements
Replies: 13
Views: 24556

Re: Adopt Forever improvements




Personally I really like the priest discipline tree with the focus on shielding/crit healing. I think, if done right, on octo you could keep the current dps spec and also implement this type of healer/support spec where you can choose one of thos specs depending where you put the points in the ...
by Cookieguy
Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:17 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Adopt Forever improvements
Replies: 13
Views: 24556

Re: Adopt Forever improvements


to implement or adopt game improvements, features, and changes that WoW Forever gets right.


Which are...?
Shaman elfs?

We already have turtle things here, no need to reimplement stolen content 8-)


Personally I really like the priest discipline tree with the focus on shielding/crit healing ...
by Cookieguy
Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:56 pm
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: Pregnant Banned.
Replies: 25
Views: 56036

Re: Pregnant Banned.



Wdym? It's SHOULD be general, cuz ANY exploit/glitches is violence. And it's absolutely clearly - if you use it for personal gain in form of gold, item, or honor . Killing boss clearly yields gold and/or item. Or you think they should watch youtube for specify every possible exploit in rules? Why ...
by Cookieguy
Sat Sep 12, 2026 8:26 pm
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: Pregnant Banned.
Replies: 25
Views: 56036

Re: Pregnant Banned.



I don't fully disagree, this enforcement does partially take into account previous issues and harassment complaints. I also do primarily put the burden of patching these exploits on us the developers.


I can for sure imagine our own server gossip girl/drama queen having a bunch of package (I ...
by Cookieguy
Sat Sep 12, 2026 5:39 pm
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: Pregnant Banned.
Replies: 25
Views: 56036

Re: Pregnant Banned.

To say it first, I have no connection to Icantkite beside being also one of the very early players on this server and just recognizing the name/character from just seeing him around since the start.
I write this because it might be any player that this ban could have happend to that uses some sort ...
by Cookieguy
Thu Sep 03, 2026 5:49 am
Forum: Patch Notes and Changelog
Topic: 2026-09-02 patch notes
Replies: 7
Views: 45477

Re: 2026-09-02 patch notes

"Fixed issue with transmogged weapon sheathing "

Does this mean that tmog'd weapons sheathed on the back finally stay there?
by Cookieguy
Fri Aug 21, 2026 3:31 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Transmogrification inconsistencies / oversight
Replies: 2
Views: 3816

Transmogrification inconsistencies / oversight

To get it out of the way, I think we can all agree that tmogs are single most important matter in this game.

But jokes aside there are some inconsistencies with tmogs, or rather oversights for improvent, and to be more specific with weapon tmogs.


My issue / example here is with one hand weapons ...
by Cookieguy
Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:29 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Once again I ask, please rework the Rogue poison changes.
Replies: 7
Views: 15281

Re: Once again I ask, please rework the Rogue poison changes.

I can't comment about the state of poisons before the change, since I only started playing as Rogue on OctoWoW but I fully agree on the inconsistencies and the even worse annoyance of the current state of PvE poisons.

The constant poison switching in MC (and some dungeons) is god awful and is ...
by Cookieguy
Tue Aug 11, 2026 12:29 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Tweaks/Buffs on Priest Discipline Spec (PVE)
Replies: 6
Views: 14440

Re: Tweaks/Buffs on Priest Discipline Spec (PVE)

I really agree on the initial point that the disci spec needs to get some changes and in my opinion even maybe a rework. I played Disci as off spec on Ambershire and now here on Octo, too.

My biggest complains would be that this spec feels like it doesnt really have an identity, for pure caster ...
by Cookieguy
Fri Jul 10, 2026 8:00 pm
Forum: Rogue
Topic: Patch 1.18.1 broke the rogue class: please fix it
Replies: 21
Views: 392959

Re: Patch 1.18.1 broke the rogue class: please fix it


Hey guys! So basically Combat Rogues aren't worth too? Sounds really bad to output decent damage just like are now.
I think the progress as Combat Rogue is a good way to go due Hack n Slack talent, but I don't know if it's worth at all.
For sure that isn't a starter build at all, and that mace ...