DDoS Filtering Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Nahlindriae
Posts: 6

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#21 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:14 pm

https://octowow-status.shunrai.workers.dev/

I went to this page and it suggested proton VPN free. However, Proton VPN free does not allow P2P and disconnects every time I launch octowow. How am i supposed to use the proton vpn free to access the server exactly?

Zachalien
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#22 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:17 pm

forever cant come soon enough

Dlm99520
Posts: 6

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#23 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:19 pm

I just want to know why the tokens I donated haven't arrived yet. It's almost a day already

Robynsteele
Posts: 4

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#24 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:25 pm

I'm sure we aren't allowed, or it at least isn't recommended, to discuss HOW we get to connect.

But I'm connected right now. It is tricky, but it is possible. No particular latency.

But yeah, the filtering is blocking A LOT.

Zachalien
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#25 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:25 pm

why are players who started well before the DDOS caught in this "net" ? Why would this new system assume that someone who has been playing on the server for 4 months now could be ddos traffic?

Datinkin
Posts: 1

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#26 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:31 pm

Ok so at the time there is this issue I have:
I can only log in into the game through zapret (a tool for russian users to access blocked websites), but whenever I log in and start playing I get disconnected from the server after one or two minutes, so unplayable for me at this point. Keep up the good work though

Zachalien
Posts: 3

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#27 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:35 pm

if you use proton you gotta refresh your server until you get netherlands then you can connect, at least my experience

OOOOH GREAT IDEA

octowow makes a vpn you have to use to play their private server and it costs 15 dollars a month

User avatar
Tachikoma
Posts: 22

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#28 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:48 pm

Been on fine for a few days now.

I want to thank all you guys behind the scenes for getting this world back for us

As long as the game is here, I will be here
Image

User avatar
Ribcrack
Posts: 5

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#29 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:57 pm

Too bad, not able to connect. Hope not being blocked. Maybe need to wait until tomorrow

Dioszocarxd
Posts: 7

Re: DDoS Filtering Updates

Post#30 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:05 am

Hi, I was playing fine today, but then I got disconnected and couldn't get back into the game... help, please!!!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rook and 1 guest