Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
User avatar
Fatsea
Posts: 5

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#31 » Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:15 am

Zokk wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:26 pm Yesterday after the move i saw a massive drop in latency which was great to see, but today its gone back up and its actually worse than before the migration.

Is this temporary and can we expect to see it back down at that really nice low ms? I know FW's and security do add an overhead ofc but latency is worse today than it was before the move...
Yes, my latency has increased by 80-100, and I can't play games properly anymore

User avatar
Maaadcheddarrr
Posts: 66

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#32 » Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:36 pm

Zokk wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:26 pm Yes, my latency has increased by 80-100, and I can't play games properly anymore


It is abysmal.

edit: just logged in, back to normal, down about 80ms.

Bouwen
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#33 » Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:58 pm

Hi, my account clearly has an issue with the whitelist because I just can't connect to the server. I'm not sure exactly how this is supposed to work, but I'm new here and I haven't been able to connect to the game for two days now

Fb
Posts: 26

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#34 » Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:46 pm

Kestrel wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:15 am ... If you find your IP not white listed, and you believe that it should be, please do let us know and we can look into if the list is full, or if you are ineligible for the whitelist for another reason (most likely that it will not help the specific issue you are having).
How can I contact you to have my IP address whitelisted? I am rarely able to connect to the server.
Your private messages are disabled.

Kodisky
Posts: 13

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#35 » Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:38 pm

I never did the manual whitelist. Never had to. But now I cant log in with out getting instantly disconnected during authentication.

EDIT: I used a vpn to connect (I picked a random server in Ukraine) and it worked.

Matankende
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#36 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:30 am

Yesterday, connecting worked flawlessly.

Today, I have no chance at all - I get disconnected from the server every time.

Edit: and just after I finished my complain and tried again: it worked flawlessly :P

Eraanthe
Posts: 16

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#37 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:50 am

Jimroland wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:09 am Are you joking lol? Whitelisting ips to play a stolen private server?
What a scam lmao. Redownloaded in the hopes that the game might be playable again, then I read this.
Good luck with your dogshit scam project. Back to classic+ I guess.
Go play classic+, literally nobody cares bro

how brain dead are you; how are you being 'scammed' when it's a free server that's being attacked, you fucking karen lol

you're the type of cattle that retail was designed for

Eraanthe
Posts: 16

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#38 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:56 am

74% uptime improvement from 40% (in 7 day period) after the server updates in the past week. Be patient while they fix the problems or go play your retail slop. Octowow will be here when you get back...

Sasari1112
Posts: 9

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#39 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:54 am

If you can't log in just continue spam the login request a few times and wait. It worked for me every time. No VPN or anything...

User avatar
Talena133
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#40 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:50 pm

so Im confused, how do we tell someone we think we should be white listed (my account says my IP is not) but also requests for whitelisting are going to be ignored.....
Opening lock boxes at SW fountain, let me open your box <3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest