I noticed that it works that way as well, but it's annoying.Sasari1112 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:54 am If you can't log in just continue spam the login request a few times and wait. It worked for me every time. No VPN or anything...
I noticed that it works that way as well, but it's annoying.Sasari1112 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:54 am If you can't log in just continue spam the login request a few times and wait. It worked for me every time. No VPN or anything...
Logging in takes a long time: the program hangs on the "Connecting" status and then switches to "Disconnected" mode.Alexgenius wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:30 pm There was a time when I could log in from Russia without a VPN and even leveled up a Hardcore character, but now it’s simply impossible to play. Sometimes one VPN works and sometimes another, but the options aren't endless. Can't you just whitelist the IP addresses of players who have been here since the server launched? How are we supposed to play? We make up 50% of the player base. And please, give us a way to make donations that doesn't involve Bitcoin!
same for me. goes to "Authenticating" and after 15 second to "Disconnected" this morningLeonidasxd wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:16 am connecting ..... disconnecting ..... connecting ..... disconnecting ....
I can't log in, it keeps disconnecting me... help!!!!!
Users browsing this forum: Kirkamel, Racduck, Rear, Wh1tehollow and 1 guest