Knifewrench wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 6:23 am
Pvp was more active on TA then on the pve server, if u denie this we know ur dishonest and full of shit.
I'm sorry but that's objectively untrue and we know it to be untrue because we had data back then. There were more players engaging in PVP on the PVE server because the population was considerably larger and there are still a ton of players on PVE servers who enjoy BGs. The queues were longer on TA than on Nord. You could see how many people were engaging via the honor of people with lower standings as well. I have a feeling you won't understand what I'm saying so I'm going to spell it out in short simple words for you Knife.
On Nord we could see people with moderate amounts of Honor over the week still being like 2000~ in standing. While on TA there weren't even 2000 players with standing. The player on Nord who would be 1000th in standing would have considerably more honor than a player on TA who was 1000th. This information would get posted on the forums back then. And to be clear since I expect someone will say this, no there was not a clear listing of every player and their standing. People would report their standings and honor. My examples of "1000th" is a generalization, but yes, at the time there were many examples like that showing the disparity between the amount of PVP occurring on both servers.
So yes, between the faster queues and the information we had thanks to self reported Standing data it is very clear there was always more PVP happening on Nord than on TA. If you have some kind of evidence to the contrary feel free to post it but telling me I'm full of shit will not make me ignore the proof that I saw first hand for years. I had a buddy that was wanting to start on Turtle and I showed him the data at the time like hey, look, this is the reality of it-- if you want to PVP your best option is Nord. The only reason to ever roll on the PVP servers is if you want to engage in open world PVP-- and guess what, that's still a thing on the PVE server too because people flag up with War Mode constantly. I'd imagine there's probably more open world PVP on the PVP servers though, I'll give you that. ( There's no metrics to prove it one way or the other. )
<Insomnia> is recruiting. [NA] [N'zoth]
Community oriented Raiding Guild.
We plan to start hosting weeknight raids starting at 9pm EST with Wednesday/Thursday as our main raid days.
https://discord.gg/fEmGDxtphP