Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Proceder
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#51 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:44 am

cant connect too. should i use normal.octowow.st or play.octowow.st ?

lol ive changed realmlist to normal.octowow.st and log in :D
Last edited by Proceder on Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Whoatharmage
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#52 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:37 am

under my account on the site says my ip isn't whitelisted, yet I had played and leveled a toon to ~lvl 9 just a couple nights ago. I say this as I'm trying to login now and just get a long connecting before i get a disconnected from server message. Thought maybe my password was wrong or too long for some reason so updated that and still get the same message, which led me here. What a shame.

Pezzeroni
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#53 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:09 am

I'm waiting to get whitelisted for a day now, getting close to just subbing to regular WoW again but I'd rather play OctoWoW but I'll give it another day at most before i just move on. :(

Lenthas
Posts: 12

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#54 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:16 pm

I was whitelisted then I wasn't for some reason I remember pressing the button when it was available and it worked but now it says its not whitelisted, just now noticed...

Tror
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#55 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:21 pm

My whitelist status was also removed.

Peer21
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#56 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:46 pm

my whitelist was removed and now I cant connect :(

Maxidaxi021
Posts: 13

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#57 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:51 pm

I was never whitelisted but was able to connect the last couple of days. How exacly are people gonna get put on the whitelist? Is someone doing it manually? From the post it seemed like you would ignore any request to get put on the whitelist. I´ve been online for days but still not on the whitelist. Today I can´t connect at all even with vpn.

Superimplicate
Posts: 5

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#58 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:55 pm

I also seem to have been removed from the whitelist and now can't log on.

Sheftalais
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#59 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:38 pm

Not sure if this is whitelist but I was able to play the game 4 hours ago but now I can't login, getting stuck on "Connecting". Any words of advice how to login? I am not using VPN.

Trissa
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#60 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:46 pm

Your current connection is not on the whitelist.? and can't add IP to whitelist anymore? :oops: :oops:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Birken and 1 guest