Defiant wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:45 pm
Cope12 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:56 pm
pve bot moment begone
How's that 250vs200 world PVP going with the 294 people online currently?
dontatme.png
We have a large scale world pvp event set up in a few days, whats the issue?
Also, I will repeat myself for god knows what time. 1x, nerfed bg xp, nerfed dungeon xp, nerfed boosting alt, nerfed boosting others xp, all of these changes were completely, utterly unecessary that only further damaged population. People coming to PvP realm want to pvp, if you remove incentives to pvp, ways to get to that point easier, you are disincentivizing people from playing on pvp realm, simple as. Also, removing guild tabard teleports was terrible and completely unnecessary. All of these bad moves did damage to pvp realm. Developers come from hardcore background, WHICH IS FINE, BUT, as a developer, you MUST not project yourself in your players.
If I was pvp dev, I would not go to hardcore and say "guess what, we are implementing mandatory war mode because thats fun to me". I would first see what people say, how they think, immerse myself into their world a lil bit and listen to what they predominantly want. You don't want to always listen to people, when you are crafting a story or whatever, you work on that alone. But when you are dealing with MMO which is all about user experience, you have to take into account their experience.
If you opened up a pvp realm, its a realm for pvp scene where people come to play pvp, that realm has its own culture, same as pvp, same as hardcore. In order to develop a realm with certain rules and theme you gotta work within that theme and listen to users because you as a developer want more people to play your project/game and only way to do that is if people are satisfied with your product and if they are they will advertise your product by themselves and more people will come as a result.
I have an alt here but I level it here and there because leveling here is a pain in the ass. I didn't play this game long like many others here but the time I played I am already burned out from all the quests and doing same things over and over. Take into account, many of us leveled on tel abim, then, when turtle wow died, we went to other servers to level, those got shut down, then we leveled to 60 here again. I have no more energy, nerves, time, patience for that.
Devs, listen to players of your pvp realm when we tell you these xp nerfs are doing more damage than good to pvp pop. We are not lying or making this up, its how it is. Tel abim was 2x, nobody had an issue with that. Tel abim didnt have these xp nerfs and nobody had an issue with xp being that way.