Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
Ogast2
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#91 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:24 pm

what is hapening with that whitelist? we dont know how it works we just try for 30m to login without knowing that we are going to even play.. keep the players out of the game is not the solution for the ddos attacks and this is getting old already

Wowpato
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#92 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:40 pm

I have an static IP and not even like this I can login to the servers :(

User avatar
Themlin
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#93 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:47 pm

I can't log in to the game anymore. Not via proton vpn or other vpn services and not without it. I also whitelisted my IP (not that that ever seemed to matter).

I am located in Sweden, if that matters.

What can I do at this point?

Midorichka
Posts: 3

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#94 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:04 pm

I managed to log in, despite the fact that the IP is not on the whitelist...

Dresk
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#95 » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:38 pm

can't log in. IP is no longer on teh whitelist.

Crimsonc
Posts: 5

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#96 » Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:32 pm

Total lock-out today. The game hangs on "authenticaing" 99% of the time. The few times it gets past that it hangs on fetching characters or realms without loading either properly. If I put in the wrong password (on purpose) it rejects that as invalid information, so the issue is somewhere between authentication and actually getting into the server.

Bochkabanya
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#97 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:53 am

Keep disconnected after long auentification. my current ip is not in whitelist according to account management, how can i add ip to whitelist? by now it s just conneting and disconnect from the server

Metalfox
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#98 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:52 pm

Still not whitelisted.... sometimes i can play for more than 2 h .

Sometimes i spent over 10min connecting .....

Atleast ive got my moments :) thanks team octo

Martel
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#99 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:24 pm

Hi, my IP was whitelisted 3 days ago when I was checking it, now I am not and cannot login. I am stuck on connecting -> disconnected on the login screen.

What I checked:
- realmlist.wtf is correct: play.octowow.st
- DNS works correctly:
- play.octowow.st → 92.114.107.111
- WoW itself is trying to connect to:
- 92.114.107.111:3724
- The connection remains in:
- SYN_SENT
- Direct test fails:
- Test-NetConnection play.octowow.st -Port 3724
- TcpTestSucceeded: False
- The N'Zoth/world server is reachable:
- normal.octowow.st → 92.114.107.53
- port 8091
- TcpTestSucceeded: True
- Traceroute reaches the Octo hosting network and eventually 92.114.107.111

SOLVED:
92.114.107.111:3724 → FAIL
92.114.107.48:3724 → SUCCESS
92.114.107.53:8091 → SUCCESS

Overide Host to 92.114.107.48:3724 → SUCCESS instead of 92.114.107.111:3724 → FAIL and go farming ingame

Martel
Posts: 4

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#100 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:16 pm

Bochkabanya wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:53 am Keep disconnected after long auentification. my current ip is not in whitelist according to account management, how can i add ip to whitelist? by now it s just conneting and disconnect from the server
See my post below
test connection via powershell , for me it came back as below. meaning the authentification on 92.114.107.1111 failed, thus u can override the host (Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts) to join through 92.114.107.48 instead and it worked for me
92.114.107.111:3724 → FAIL
92.114.107.48:3724 → SUCCESS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest