Overtuned classes poll

Ideas for new content, features, and balance changes.
Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#11 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:29 am

Berdal wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:37 pm
Knifewrench wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:46 am Statistics are bshit here, pve has xfaction. And on pvp there are no resto shamans but tons of holydins. This will cause terible balance if u use current statistics as metric for balance. But i get this goes over ur head.
Are you a troll? I don't see any reason why statistics can't be analyzed only for the PvP realm in isolation?

Also, I'm not arguing for our against your personal view on resto shamen and holydins.

I just don't hold much objective credibility to the public opinion, nor do I think public opinion is much aligned...

Lastly, overtuned (or overpowered) classes is not necessarily in unison with class popularity. Class popularity should absolutely not be tuned by buffing/nerfing the class, unless of course they're correlated.
Statistics dont work if teams aint fairly balanced, or we gonna balanve around 1 faction having healer and other not having em ect? Dumb people shouldnt use statistics if they dont understand concepts

Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#12 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:39 am

Berdal wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:37 pm
Knifewrench wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:46 am Statistics are bshit here, pve has xfaction. And on pvp there are no resto shamans but tons of holydins. This will cause terible balance if u use current statistics as metric for balance. But i get this goes over ur head.
Are you a troll? I don't see any reason why statistics can't be analyzed only for the PvP realm in isolation?

Also, I'm not arguing for our against your personal view on resto shamen and holydins.

I just don't hold much objective credibility to the public opinion, nor do I think public opinion is much aligned...

Lastly, overtuned (or overpowered) classes is not necessarily in unison with class popularity. Class popularity should absolutely not be tuned by buffing/nerfing the class, unless of course they're correlated.
U dont play on yshaarj or havent pvpd on it, all u do is make this obvious with ur statiatoc vieuw, u got no clue on gear disparity that often happens or healer one or just afking, this all messes with data so hard ur data becomes useless, but pve brain cant handle and goes but i balance on parsing.... just stop using yshaarj forum if u dont actively play on the server.

Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#13 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:41 am

Yshaarj has 4 active geares holydins and ive yet to see a enchanted geared resto let alone him being active. No sham ive seeneven has 5k unbuffed hp as healer, while we have multiples with 5.5k because not trash slackers.

User avatar
Duraluminium
Posts: 181

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#14 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:13 am

Cope12 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:46 pm idk why devs do this no one cares about this nonsense just give us some 2x and other qol already b4 yshaart dies like wtf
A shaman player, I suppose?
Nah we need more balanced PVP, they idea of voting is good, the vote just lacks details imo

Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#15 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:27 am

Duraluminium wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:13 am
Cope12 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:46 pm idk why devs do this no one cares about this nonsense just give us some 2x and other qol already b4 yshaart dies like wtf
A shaman player, I suppose?
Nah we need more balanced PVP, they idea of voting is good, the vote just lacks details imo
Even tho i agree its not balanced, i know t2 pvp wil cause balanve change making healers stronger, so either keep that in mind when balancing healer or wait till they have it. Tldr the dev that made the healset on twow, designed stats that imo are silly and shouldnt exist because op as hell. (On epic sets)

User avatar
Defiant
Posts: 285

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#16 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:21 pm

Duraluminium wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:08 am I'd like to tell devs about few things that they need to keep in mind:
So basically, all the stuff that the devs have already acknowledged? The stuff they used as a reason not to do nerfs when the PVP community was screaming for nerfs for months on end?

Now you want to lecture them about what they've already addressed? I love the PVP community here. You guys are fucking hilarious. :lol:
Duraluminium wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:13 am the vote just lacks details imo
You're a player, not a developer. They are seeking player feedback, those are all the details you need to be aware of.
<Insomnia> is recruiting. [NA] [N'zoth]

Community oriented Raiding Guild.

We plan to start hosting weeknight raids starting at 9pm EST with Wednesday/Thursday as our main raid days.

https://discord.gg/fEmGDxtphP

Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#17 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:07 am

Defiant wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:21 pm
Duraluminium wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:08 am I'd like to tell devs about few things that they need to keep in mind:
So basically, all the stuff that the devs have already acknowledged? The stuff they used as a reason not to do nerfs when the PVP community was screaming for nerfs for months on end?

Now you want to lecture them about what they've already addressed? I love the PVP community here. You guys are fucking hilarious. :lol:
Duraluminium wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:13 am the vote just lacks details imo
You're a player, not a developer. They are seeking player feedback, those are all the details you need to be aware of.
Ur in Wrong forum section again, ur a nzother not a yshaatter. Can u just go troll somewhere else?

Dzielkus
Posts: 150

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#18 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:28 am

The funny fact: most active players are: warriors and paladins.
Guess which classes are most op and what will be poll outcome.

Ps: yes im also for making enh shamans tanks less annoying in pvp (the idea of moving tank talents deeper into tree is decent).

Knifewrench
Posts: 341

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#19 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:19 am

Dzielkus wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:28 am The funny fact: most active players are: warriors and paladins.
Guess which classes are most op and what will be poll outcome.

Ps: yes im also for making enh shamans tanks less annoying in pvp (the idea of moving tank talents deeper into tree is decent).
But both resto and shocksham already have freedom to put in 27+ talent points in enhance tree. Also funny u mention paladin, when most active paladin on forums here is probably me (about pvp and i mained pvp resto sham on twow) and ive been stating from start(also on twow) that
shocksham/restosham/holydin are all overtuned and need to be nerfed at same time for balance sake.
Also when wil we see you in bgs on yshaarj? Or u just trolling on our for section again?

User avatar
Duraluminium
Posts: 181

Re: Overtuned classes poll

Post#20 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:17 am

Defiant wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:21 pm Now you want to lecture them about what they've already addressed? I love the PVP community here. You guys are fucking hilarious. :lol:
I got 20 years of experience playing wpvp in WoW. I have my opinion, many PVP players share my opinion (fully or partly). I tell it to devs cause I see that they search for some answers.
A PVE andy like you can lick anyone's ass as long as you wish, I do not care, just do not bother me
Defiant wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:21 pm
Duraluminium wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:13 am the vote just lacks details imo
You're a player, not a developer. They are seeking player feedback, those are all the details you need to be aware of.
Is it some kind of pathetic ragebait attempt?
Go to your PVE forum to ask there about adding more lvl 1 pink rabbits. That's where you belong and that's where you are experienced, it seems.
I can write whatever I want where I want, that's not you to tell me what not to do.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest