Whitelist Updates

Patch notes, server status, and major news.
User avatar
Azgalor
Posts: 8

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#41 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:07 pm

Sasari1112 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:54 am If you can't log in just continue spam the login request a few times and wait. It worked for me every time. No VPN or anything...
I noticed that it works that way as well, but it's annoying.

Ogast2
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#42 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:47 pm

i took a break to eat something and now im not in white list.. what is happening?

Warpig
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#43 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:50 pm

I'm whitelisted at home (no VPN), but if I want to kill a bit of time at work, I'm not (and have to use VPN). Is there a way to make this work?

Alexgenius
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#44 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:30 pm

There was a time when I could log in from Russia without a VPN and even leveled up a Hardcore character, but now it’s simply impossible to play. Sometimes one VPN works and sometimes another, but the options aren't endless. Can't you just whitelist the IP addresses of players who have been here since the server launched? How are we supposed to play? We make up 50% of the player base. And please, give us a way to make donations that doesn't involve Bitcoin!

Fb
Posts: 26

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#45 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:00 pm

Alexgenius wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:30 pm There was a time when I could log in from Russia without a VPN and even leveled up a Hardcore character, but now it’s simply impossible to play. Sometimes one VPN works and sometimes another, but the options aren't endless. Can't you just whitelist the IP addresses of players who have been here since the server launched? How are we supposed to play? We make up 50% of the player base. And please, give us a way to make donations that doesn't involve Bitcoin!
Logging in takes a long time: the program hangs on the "Connecting" status and then switches to "Disconnected" mode.
However, if you keep trying, you eventually manage to log in. Once you're in, it's best not to log out, or else you'll have to wait a long time again to get back in.

I am playing from Russia without a VPN.

In-game ping has dropped to 70+ now, but there are connection issues and low player counts because many people are unable to log in.

Jimmylove
Posts: 15

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#46 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:55 am

I'm stuck on connecting for ages then disconnected from server while my group is clearing BM, how do I exactly apply for whitelist if we're not supposed to directly ask xD i don't really understand

Leonidasxd
Posts: 6

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#47 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:16 am

connecting ..... disconnecting ..... connecting ..... disconnecting ....
I can't log in, it keeps disconnecting me... help!!!!!

Fazbeard123
Posts: 1

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#48 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:53 am

Anyone recommend any good private free classic server? Looks like Octo is not a good option anymore..

Omega
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#49 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:39 am

was able to play without any issues the last couple days...now im stuck at connecting and if im lucky enough to get past that, its stuck at logging into game server...this is unbelievable.

Urachi
Posts: 2

Re: Whitelist Updates

Post#50 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:04 am

Leonidasxd wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:16 am connecting ..... disconnecting ..... connecting ..... disconnecting ....
I can't log in, it keeps disconnecting me... help!!!!!
same for me. goes to "Authenticating" and after 15 second to "Disconnected" this morning

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kingsajz, Toptimmy and 1 guest