Hey there,
im totally okay with leaving some trash behind while hugging a wall or time some pat movement, but i really despise the big trash skips with hunter/pala shenanigans. I dont think it´s good for the game. If you wanna compete with other raids, you have to do it. All the pressure is on one or two persons to get it right. If they fail, blame is on them and often enough it´s not even their fault. Game just does things sometimes.
BWL has a million skips and it´s just annoying. Trash behind vael? skippable. Entire supression room? skippable. 90% of trash after firemaw? skippable
I wanna slay stuff, not run around chugging invis pots and wait for the hunter to be ready to do his thing.
AQ40 has some skips especially the trash before satura. Naxx is okay, nothing major going on there. K40 has the tower skip.
So either setup some rules for speedrunning or just make stuff raidwide combat. I dont know.
I just think it´s bad game design and needs to be looked at. Whats your opinion?